I Love My Bible Teacher

I would never be where I am without the bible teachers that influenced my life.  As a teenager growing up, I could have been in a lot of messed-up places.  But my Dad knew that I got to be in a very special place to have a good childhood - church! 

At church, I grew up loving God and His Word because I have wonderful bible teachers who volunteered and opened the word to me.  My first time was with Kuya Noel who opened the word during Youth Sunday School. I learned from him to carry my bible all the time and more importantly, I learned where to find things in the Bible. 

30 years later, I am a product of more than dozens of bible teachers.  Even today, I seat and learn and listen.   I just want to say, I love you Bible Teachers - keep up the good work. 

Meeting ID: 834 0056 9169
Passcode: 115904
May 19, 2022; 6:30pm - 8:00pm 
Join Pastor Bong
in the Bible Teacher's Hangout with
OBI Students
Topic: Why I Love My Bible Teachers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dispersed To Exile

From Disoriented to United to Divided

Funeral Service for Herminio Resurrection "Ernie"